Thursday, June 16, 2016

I'm still working out the final plans for the coop.  I have everything designed like I want it (although still bummed the poop tray and doors aren't going to be happening), but I'm still not sure about the roof.  I had just wanted a roof to slope from the front to the back, but I think we're going to have to go with rafters.  I wonder how hard it would be to put a little cupola up there would be?  Oh well, we'll figure something out when we get to that point. haha

I had added ashes to the girls' temporary run the other day, but today was the first they figured out what they were for.  I'm glad, because I wasn't sure how I was going to show them what it was for. lol


Because of the storms and the fact I wasn't feeling well, I didn't get to spend time with them today.  I'll make it up to them in the morning with lots of mealworms and some kale. :-)

Here are a few of them, enjoying their afternoon bath. lol  Aren't they just the cutest? :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment