Friday, July 1, 2016

Moved into Permanent Coop

I finally got my coop "chicken worthy" enough to move them in this evening. :-)  Most were taking dust baths and 3 were checking out the roosts.  I have their food, water, and oyster shells in there with them for tonight.  Hopefully, by tomorrow, I'll have their run down so they can be out again (and food/water will be moved back out).





The colored spiral leg bands came today, so now I'll be able to tell everyone apart.  Which means it's time to name the Buff girls.  I'm curious to find out if 2 of the Buffs are super friendly and 2 more standoffish, of if they've all been coming over to me and I just can't tell which is which. lol

Anyway, off to start taking apart the dog kennel panels.  No rest for a chicken lover, for sure! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment